Email Me

You can reach me at KatieAshleyRomance at gmail dot com

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
I am the New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Best Selling author of The Proposition, Proposal, Music of the Heart, and Nets and Lies. I am represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich for all books except for Proposition and Proposal.
Powered by Blogger.

The Proposition

The Proposition

Followers

Trailer

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Essential Music of the Heart Playlist #2

Here's the Music of the Heart playlist Part 2












For her first song with her brothers, the boys of Jacob's Ladder, Abby sings a cover of The Band Perry's If I
Die Young




At his sister, Allison's, Sweet Sixteen, Jake sings Chrissy Hynde's Forever Young for her.





At the Sweet Sixteen, AJ and Abby dance to Paula Rubio's Dame Otro Tequila to show how the kids how it's done



 One of the most important song is Aerosmith's Angel that Jake sings to Abby on stage




Susan asks Abby to sing the old hymn Angel Band for her.

 

With her brothers, Abby sings Pink's Beam Me Up at Susan's Benefit Concert


 She also sings Pink's Great Escape, which she dedicates to Jake

At the benefit concert, Jake and Abby do a duet to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's I Need You

 

 They also sing Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed's All I Ever Needed 

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much easier you made my life. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete