- Katie Ashley
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am the New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Best Selling author of The Proposition, Proposal, Music of the Heart, and Nets and Lies. I am represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich for all books except for Proposition and Proposal.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (22)
- A Proposition/Proposal Short Story: Baby Noah's Fi...
- The Essential Music of the Heart Playlist #2
- The Essential Music of the Heart Playlist Part #1...
- A Compilation of all things Music of the Heart
- Teaser Tuesday: The Fountain Scene
- Music's New Release Date & Peace Offering Snippet
- Smexy Saturday Post and AJ's Muse
- ▼ March (7)
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
For her first song with her brothers, the boys of Jacob's Ladder, Abby sings a cover of The Band Perry's If I
At his sister, Allison's, Sweet Sixteen, Jake sings Chrissy Hynde's Forever Young for her.
At the Sweet Sixteen, AJ and Abby dance to Paula Rubio's Dame Otro Tequila to show how the kids how it's done
One of the most important song is Aerosmith's Angel that Jake sings to Abby on stage
Susan asks Abby to sing the old hymn Angel Band for her.
With her brothers, Abby sings Pink's Beam Me Up at Susan's Benefit Concert
She also sings Pink's Great Escape, which she dedicates to Jake
At the benefit concert, Jake and Abby do a duet to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's I Need You