Email Me

You can reach me at KatieAshleyRomance at gmail dot com

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
I am the New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Best Selling author of The Proposition, Proposal, Music of the Heart, and Nets and Lies. I am represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich for all books except for Proposition and Proposal.
Powered by Blogger.

The Proposition

The Proposition

Followers

Trailer

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Contest Winner & Interview with Aidan & Emma on Saturday Night Special with Kelli Maine

So, um, yeah, that was a long 24 hour period for the contest, right?!! LOL I'm still in a goofball haze of giddiness!!

Thanks to Random.Org number generator we have technical and scientific winning number of Post 20 or TAMARA!!! CONGRATS!!

Tonight you don't want to miss the interview with Aidan and Emma at the beginning of their journey together over at my buddy Kelli Maine's blog http://kellimaine.blogspot.com/

You can win an arc too!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS, SUPPORT, AND LOVE!!

1 comment: