Email Me

You can reach me at KatieAshleyRomance at gmail dot com

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
I am the New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Best Selling author of The Proposition, Proposal, Music of the Heart, and Nets and Lies. I am represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich for all books except for Proposition and Proposal.
Powered by Blogger.

The Proposition

The Proposition

Followers

Trailer

Saturday, November 17, 2012

SMEXY SATURDAY & Rock the Heart Winners

First, it's been a whirlwind of a week, and I'm thrilled beyond measure to announce that I am now represented by Steve Ross at Abrams Artist Agency!! I'm so excited The Proposition is in his capable hands, and we can hopefully bring it to a larger audience. :) Because of that fact, The Prop will be on sale for .99 for the following week.

Second, my buddy, Michelle Valentine, released her much anticipated Rock the Heart a week early to much fanfare! HELLO TOP 100 THE FIRST DAY OUTTA THE GATE & MOVERS AND SHAKERS #1!! SO GO FORTH AND BUY IT!!


The winners of the ebooks are Dyan, Irene FV, & Susana R!! CONGRATS LADIES!!

Keeping with the rock theme, here's the next scene in Music of My Heart where we get to meet Jake and the rest of the boys of Runaway Train. To recap: Abby was joining her brothers on tour when she accidentally stumbled onto the wrong tour bus. That landed her in Jake's bed...which ended badly for him when he came onto her!!



Scorching pain ripped through my crotch, and I groaned in agony. One minute I’d been making out with an angel straight out of Heaven and the next a hellish wildfire raged through my junk.  

In my haze, I heard the angel screaming her fucking head off and then I heard a loud thump. Once I could see straight again, I gritted my teeth and staggered out of bed. I cupped my aching balls through my boxers and stumbled to the bedroom doorway.

The angel, turned raging bitch, lay in a heap in the hallway. AJ sat beside her, cradling her head in his lap, while my other band-mates, Brayden and Reece, knelt down, and were staring at her in silent wonder.

When Brayden caught sight of me in the doorway, he narrowed his dark eyes. He rose up and took a step towards me, his jaw clenched tight. His 6’2, muscled form might have been threatening if I didn’t know him for the total tender-hearted pansy he was.  “Dude, what the fuck is going on?”

I threw my hands up. “How the hell should I know? I woke up to find her in my bed and then she nailed me in the balls!”

AJ snickered. “You gotta work on your game, man.”

I flicked him off before grinding the sleep out of my eyes with my fists. “I thought it was Bree, and then she was saying something about a dude named Gabe and her brothers putting me up to it.”

“That makes total sense. I mean, what sweet, straight laced girl like this is going to be getting in your bed,” Reece remarked, twirling the diamond stud in his ear.

We all gazed down at the girl. Nope, she was definitely not groupie material. She reminded me of Brayden’s wife, Lily. They’d been high school sweet-hearts, and somehow their relationship had survived the last eight years of craziness.

Scratching the dark stubble on his chin, AJ grinned wickedly. “Hmm, with the sundress and headband, she’s kinda got a Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood look going on. Pure but sexy as hell.”

Reece wrinkled his nose and shook his blonde head. “Oh hell no. She’s a hundred times hotter in the face than Sookie!” He motioned to the angel’s ample cleavage. “And damn, look at that rack.”

Brayden grunted in frustration. “Guys, could you stop thinking with your dicks for one minute, and focus on the fact we’ve got a poor, helpless girl passed out on the floor!”

“You’ve been married too long, Bray,” I mused, continuing to take in the blonde’s features. She had felt like heaven pressed up against me. Well, until she’d cock blocked me rather painfully.

At her moan, we all jumped back like we’d been caught doing something we shouldn’t have. She blinked her eyes a few times, bringing her hand to her forehead. Her brows furrowed as she rubbed her fingertips into her hairline. Then her eyes flew open, and she stared up at us. Her face crumpled with mortification. “Oh God, it wasn’t a nightmare.”

AJ grinned. “Ya know, chicks are usually a lot more stoked about meeting us than you are.”

Her dark blue eyes widened. “Oh, I’m sorry if I sounded rude. I didn’t mean that how it came out.”

I crossed my arms over my chest and snorted. “Kneeing me in the junk was rude, babe.”

She cocked her head to the side and gave me a death glare before pulling herself into a sitting position. “You wouldn’t stop molesting me. What else was I supposed to do?” she snapped.

Brayden bristled as he closed the gap between us. “Somehow you managed to leave that tidbit out of your story.”

AJ extended his hand. “Come on, Sookie, let’s get you up off that dirty floor.”


7 comments:

  1. Freaking fantastic! Can't wait to read it in its entirety. :) Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dyan, Irene and Susana!! And thanks for the teaser :) CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhh YAY!!!! I LOVE that I got to find out what happened.... PLUS knowing you write in his POV also..... SWEET!!!!! I canNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some more smexy saturday! I can't wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when is this coming out and where can i read more???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So when is this book coming out? The teasers have been good but I want more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh My God!!!! Please Katie.... you're killing all of us with this wait!!!!

    xoxo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete