- Katie Ashley
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am the New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Best Selling author of The Proposition, Proposal, Music of the Heart, and Nets and Lies. I am represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich for all books except for Proposition and Proposal.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (43)
- RELEASE DAY CONTEST!!!! The Proposition is in the ...
- Man Candy Monday & The Rest of Chapter One
- Sloooow Teaser of Chapter One #2
- Slooooow Tease of The Proposition's Chapter One
- Teaser Tuesday #2
- Man Candy Monday Post #2
- Smexy Saturday Snip Part Deux
- MAN CANDY MONDAY!!!
- COVER REVEAL FOR ROCK THE HEART BY MICHELLE VALENT...
- Smexy Saturday Snip
- DEVOURED IS OUT IN THE WILD!!
- TEASER TUESDAY!!
- The Proposition's Main Players: Or an Excuse for S...
- ▼ October (13)
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Sienna Jensen had no plans to return home when she graduated college last spring—after all, her dreams lie in
But when she discovers her grandmother’s posh Nashville
home has been foreclosed, and the new owner has started the eviction process, Sienna
has no other choice but go back to . And she comes face to face
with the flawed, gorgeous man she never thought she’d see again. The man who
now holds the deed to her grandma’s estate. Music
When millionaire rock star Lucas Wolfe finds the outspoken redhead glaring at him from across a courtroom, he’s both infuriated and intrigued. He still can't get the night Sienna almost spent with him out of his mind, and the chemistry between them is as undeniable as it was two years ago. He craves Sienna more than ever. And just like everything Lucas hungers for, he’s determined to have her.
Now, Lucas will do whatever it takes to lure Sienna into his bed, even if that means making a deal with her: ten days with him, playing by his rules, and he’ll hand over the deed to her grandmother’s home. Though she agrees to the arrangement, Sienna is conflicted. Because of her duty to her family. Because of promises she’s made to herself and a past that still haunts her. And as Lucas’s game of seduction continues, and Sienna is introduced to his dark, erotic world and even darker background, she realizes that at any moment, she could be devoured.
You MUST read it and DEVOUR it just like I did!!
And some Dean love too!!