- Katie Ashley
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am the New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Best Selling author of The Proposition, Proposal, Music of the Heart, and Nets and Lies. I am represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich for all books except for Proposition and Proposal.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (43)
- RELEASE DAY CONTEST!!!! The Proposition is in the ...
- Man Candy Monday & The Rest of Chapter One
- Sloooow Teaser of Chapter One #2
- Slooooow Tease of The Proposition's Chapter One
- Teaser Tuesday #2
- Man Candy Monday Post #2
- Smexy Saturday Snip Part Deux
- MAN CANDY MONDAY!!!
- COVER REVEAL FOR ROCK THE HEART BY MICHELLE VALENT...
- Smexy Saturday Snip
- DEVOURED IS OUT IN THE WILD!!
- TEASER TUESDAY!!
- The Proposition's Main Players: Or an Excuse for S...
- ▼ October (13)
Saturday, October 13, 2012
So, in true revisions avoidance, *coughs*, I thought I'd share with you a Smexy Snippet today. It's probably a little more smoochy than smexy, but hey, we'll go for it!!
While Emma pressed the unlock button on her key fob, Aidan started walking away, but then he stopped. He turned back and shook his head at her. “Oh fuck it.” Taking Emma totally off guard, he shoved her against the car. He wrapped his arms around her waist, jerking her flush against him. Electricity tingled through every fiber in her body at his touch while his scent invaded her nostrils, making her feel lightheaded.
She squirmed in his arms. “What are you—”
He silenced her by crushing his lips against hers. She protested by pushing her hands against his chest and trying to shove him away, but the warmth of his tongue sliding open her lips caused her to feel even weaker. Her arms fell limply at her sides.
Aidan’s hands swept from her waist and up her back. He tangled his fingers through her long hair as his tongue plunged in her mouth, caressing and teasing hers. Emma's hands left her side to wrap around his neck, drawing him even closer. God, it had been so very long since someone had kissed her, and it had taken Travis a week to get up the nerve to kiss her like this. Aidan was hot and heavy right out of the gate.
Using his hips, Aidan pinned her against the car as he kept up his assault on her mouth. Just when she thought she couldn’t breathe and might pass out, he released her lips. Staring down at her with eyes hooded and drunk with desire, Aidan gave a lazy grin. “Maybe that will help you with your decision.”
And then he pulled away and started off back down the aisle, leaving her hot, bothered, and alone against the car.