Email Me

You can reach me at KatieAshleyRomance at gmail dot com

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
I am the New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Best Selling author of The Proposition, Proposal, Music of the Heart, and Nets and Lies. I am represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich for all books except for Proposition and Proposal.
Powered by Blogger.

The Proposition

The Proposition

Followers

Trailer

Friday, October 19, 2012

Smexy Saturday Snip Part Deux

Okay, cue JT's Sexy Back(OMG, can you believe he is now a  MARRIED man!) It's time for another Smexy Saturday Snip!! 

So, there was a hungry, passionate smooch last Saturday, but for this week, I thought I'd go a little more daring. Especially considering the release date for The Proposition is moving UP a few weeks!!! Yep, that's right. Prepare to get propositioned, heh, heh, a little earlier in November--probably around the 16th!! 

So enough rambling. In this scene, Emma has been taking ovulation tests, so she has just propositioned(yep, I did it again!) Aidan at work to help do some baby-making. It might be the most opportune time for her body, but it's not exactly the most opportune time for them. 


           Rolling his chair back, he swiveled around to where his knees knocked into hers. Desire burned in his eyes as he brought his hands up and wrapped them around the back of his head. “Okay then. I’m all yours, babe. All you have to do is take me.”
            Emma’s eyes widened. “But aren’t you…” she trailed off, her gaze flickering over to the leather couch.
            He slowly shook his head back and forth. “You’re the one who needs me. The ball’s in your court.”
            Mortification and anger rocketed through her. He would make this harder on her than it had to be. “Fine,” she huffed. Without taking her eyes off of his, she jerked her straight skirt up to her hips. 
            Aidan sucked in a breath when she flashed him a view of her lacy thigh highs. “Damn, those are sexy,” he murmured.
After she slipped off her panties, Emma eased her skirt back down a little and stepped over to him. She would have loved to smack the smirk right off of his handsome face. The amused glint in his blue eyes told her he was enjoying her embarrassment way too much. With more force than she needed, she knocked his legs apart with one of her knees. She then bent over him, bringing her fingers to his belt. His erection already tented his dress pants. After quickly unzipping him, she started to ease down onto his lap.
            “What no foreplay?” Aidan asked, his voice vibrating with humor.
            She scowled at him. “This isn’t about getting off. It’s about getting what I want,” she countered, her hand slipping into his underwear to grip him around her fingers.
            “Sorry babe. But if I don’t get off, you don’t get what you want.”

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to be alone at home because I just laughed like an idiot reading the last sentence. I think I'm going to enjoy your novel very much! I can't wait to read it! ;)
    Good news if it'll be released earlier.

    ReplyDelete